Sunday, March 25, 2012

Another Week Ends..... and looking ahead to a new one

What a couple of stormy days we have had! When I check the radar on line, there is a spinning system that just keeps turning and churning. Hope it soon goes off the coast. At any rate, no yard work got done this weekend!

This picture was taken today with a storm coming up from the East, with the sun shining behind me.



We are proud of our Wolfpack for going to the Sweet Sixteen. Next year is looking very promising!



Looking ahead to this week:

Mama will be 87 on Friday!

I'll be working on my current quilt project.

I'm running out of time for doing taxes.... gotta get to work on that!

Hubby and I want to pick up a truck load of brown mulch so we can get the yard in shape for spring and summer. A load in our small pickup truck costs less than $25.00.

3 comments:

Meggie said...

Isn't it amazing how much more you are aware of the weather when living in the country. When the horizon is not cluttered with buildings, you can see the approaching storm move in. In some ways, it is a little scary, especially when you live alone.
Your week sounds like a good plan.

Terri said...

What a beautiful sky! Happy Birthday to your mother and I hope you have a wonderful week!

Auntie M said...

Great blog, Debbie! We, too, had
lots of storms and very good rain.

And, oh, the Wolfpack - for folks who were not sure there would be a prom invitation, we surely have enjoyed the dancing!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will get pine needles next week. Already have done the chip mulch. The azaleas are in full bloom. Yard is beautiful, even without the pine needles.

Have a great week.

Glimpses of Home - first quarter of 2021

I made a list of my 2021 goals that I wrote down in the back of my planner.  Its time to review that to see how I am doing! But, here are a ...