Wednesday, July 28, 2010

On my sewing table this morning.....

Nine Patches! At this point in the summer, at one a day, I should have 58 9 patches done toward my goal. However, I have 45 done. So I made the decision yesterday to get caught up. I am so happy that July is almost over. August is still hot and definitely still summer, but it means Fall is coming!!!



A few of my recent 9 patches:

I love this pink and black one.



What's not to like about chickens and fall colors?



Leftovers from two recent purses:



5 comments:

Deanna said...

Your 9-patches look great! I especially like the blue/red one and what a great way to use "leftovers." You are thrifty in so many ways.

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie,
How pretty. Are you working on a quilt? I sat sewed yesterday while the men were loading the truck.
Have a wonderful day.
Elizabeth

Denise said...

Love your nine patches. I love Fall, too, especially in recent years as we have been having beautiful weather into December.

Have a great day.

sunny smiles said...

Hi Debbie, I am new here and have been thinking about making patchwork blankets for my granddaughters. Sewing does not come naturally to me but I think it would be sweet for them to have something handmade by grandma...I think you'll inspire me!

Joyful said...

I lovec all of your coordinated patches.

Glimpses of Home - first quarter of 2021

I made a list of my 2021 goals that I wrote down in the back of my planner.  Its time to review that to see how I am doing! But, here are a ...