Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Weekend Sewing

There's not much of a market for clothespin bags in January, but I have been making some to restock my Etsy Shop. I hope to have a good supply on hand when the weather warms up and the urge to get outside and hang clothes hits America!

I made these last week after work and over the weekend:





I also made this fabric bag from blue and white polka dots:



I worked on a couple of other really cute projects also, but won't show them on the blog until a later date.

3 comments:

Yolanda said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

Terri said...

They look great. I love my clothespin bag and still use it.

Little Penpen said...

I really like my clothespin bag that you made too! Can't wait to use it again. PS... I bought fabric for my baby's quilt today... cowboy fabric... too cute!

Glimpses of Home - first quarter of 2021

I made a list of my 2021 goals that I wrote down in the back of my planner.  Its time to review that to see how I am doing! But, here are a ...