Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Featured Blog or Site of the Week

I have been doing really well with stocking up my pantry and freezer lately and so this week's featured blog is another great one for giving incentive to "stock up".

The name of the blog is Stocking The Larder written by Meredith. Meredith lives in Canada. Even though some of her posts would only apply to someone living in Canada, she offers so much other great information that I'm sure you would enjoy it very much.

So check out Meredith's blog!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Thank you very much!

Your breakfast burrito idea looks great. My husband tends to skip breakfast in the morning, but I think he would love one of those if I made it for him in the morning!

Glimpses of Home - first quarter of 2021

I made a list of my 2021 goals that I wrote down in the back of my planner.  Its time to review that to see how I am doing! But, here are a ...