Thursday, May 21, 2009

Blog Award and Featured Blog of the Week



Thanks to Ms. Boo-Bah for this sweet award! I really appreciate it! I think Boo-Bah's blog is lovely too!


Also, I would like to feature a different blog or website each week that I feel has great ideas for homemaking. This week it is THE PRUDENT HOMEMAKER. I love looking through all the information on this site, and I think you will too. It inspires me to get serious about and to keep working at stocking my pantry and freezer.

Each week I will showcase another blog or website that has had an impact on me on the right sidebar, so be on the look out for a new one every week.

2 comments:

DarcyLee said...

I visited the Prudent Homemaker and I really liked it. I found alot of inspiration and encouragement to get my pantry stocked so I don't have to worry from one week to the next what's going on the table for dinner.She has lots of good ideas.

DarcyLee said...

Oh, and congratulations on the award!

Glimpses of Home - first quarter of 2021

I made a list of my 2021 goals that I wrote down in the back of my planner.  Its time to review that to see how I am doing! But, here are a ...