Saturday, May 26, 2007

Saturday doings

Today I am going with my daughter and mom to help register for baby needs at Walmart. We plan to have a baby shower in the near future. The baby is due the end of August. Its a boy! My dd isn't sure what she will need as this is her first baby. My mom and I have already gotten her a lot of things. I have been making quilts, diapers and burping cloths. I love to sew. I plan to post pictures of quilts I have done and also progress of current baby quilts.

Does any one have any ideas for a baby shower? Love to hear them! I helped give dd a bridal shower only a year ago, and now its time for the baby shower. The bridal shower was the first one I ever helped with, and it was a lot of fun.

Giving showers is a good homemaker's skill!

Debbie J.

No comments:

Glimpses of Home - first quarter of 2021

I made a list of my 2021 goals that I wrote down in the back of my planner.  Its time to review that to see how I am doing! But, here are a ...