Friday, May 25, 2007

Recipes

LASAGNA RECIPE

http://www.kraftfoods.com/main.aspx?s=recipe&m=recipe/knet_recipe_display&u1=keyword&u2=lasagna&u3=**6*29&wf=9&recipe_id=69196





The recipe I used is from Kraft Foods.Com.



I changed it by leaving out the ricotta cheese and egg. I just mixed the remaining cheeses and also added a small amount of shredded chedder cheese. Sprinkling the cheeses on the layers was much easier than trying to spread the original cheese mixture described in the recipe. I also only used 9 lasagna noodles. It came out perfect. I think it would need a little more than a cup of water to use 12 noodles.

You could also save money by getting the sauce on sale/with coupons or use generic.

Debbie J.

No comments:

Glimpses of Home - first quarter of 2021

I made a list of my 2021 goals that I wrote down in the back of my planner.  Its time to review that to see how I am doing! But, here are a ...