Monday, December 12, 2016

My Christmas Table

I love these plates and forks found at Walmart. 


I tried to do a natural centerpiece.  The apples and some of the leaves are real.  There are beans in the jar with a battery operated candle.





I made the runner and napkins.  My table is oval and its very hard to find the right tablecloth in the right size and shape.  I may buy a solid muslin colored one in a rectangle shape and then round the corners myself with the sewing machine.  


My favorite one.  I searched 4 Walmarts and finally found one.


Happy Monday!

10 comments:

Terri said...

Love the plates and centerpiece. Beautiful!

Jan said...

I love these plates! I have 4 of them on the wall above our dining table surrounding the matching platter. I haven't seen the plate with the car, I'll have to look for it. Your table looks beautiful-thanks for sharing!

coleen said...

Your table looks great! I love the dishes.

Tammy said...

Gorgeous table!
I have a huge table, an 8' rectangle, and can NOT afford a good tablecloth that will fit properly (it needs a 70x120 to drape properly).

I found some polyester ones for $9.00 at tableclothsfactory.com

You might want to check them out. They do have some cotton stuff, too. Linentablecloths (I think) is another one. Google 'wholesale tablecloths', if you're interested.

Merry Christmas!

Debbie J said...

Thanks ladies! I do need to check on line for some tablecloths Tammy.

Auntie M said...

Beautiful, Debbie. Have checked your site for weeks and am glad to see a new post on your blog site. Is that a bronze charger underneath the dinner plate?

Auntie M said...

And, is that a round place mat underneath the charger?

chaniemom said...

So cute! I love it!

Little Penpen said...

Debbie, your table is gorgeous! My favorite plate is the red car!! Merry Christmas!!

Theresa said...

Such a pretty tablescape.Love, love, love those dishes!

Glimpses of Home - first quarter of 2021

I made a list of my 2021 goals that I wrote down in the back of my planner.  Its time to review that to see how I am doing! But, here are a ...