Friday, December 12, 2014

2014 Christmas stockings for our grandsons....

Good Friday Morning to you! I can't believe its already December 12th and in only 2 weeks, Christmas will be behind us! Here's a picture of all five of the Christmas stockings for our five grandsons. I needed to make two new ones for the last two years in a row. 4 grandbabies in diapers and 1 in second grade. I am amazed!

And the Stockings were hug by the chimney with care....

The little tin Christmas ornaments were bought while in the Tennessee Mountains and while on a trip to Pennsylvania Amish Country.   I think they are really cute and make the stockings more special.

I made the one for Jake using some black and white houndstooth fabric with the red cuff in an effort to please his Alabama fan Mama.  She likes it!

Enjoy your Friday!

4 comments:

Tori Leslie said...

Wow, you did a great job!!!

Terri said...

Beautiful! And may I ask how you got their names on there so beautifully? Someone asked me to put a name on a stocking for them and I was so embarrassed at how "not-nice" it looked.

Little Penpen said...

Those are beautiful Debbie! My fav's are the 'country' style ones for Hawkins and Walt. They are all so very pretty. Merry Christmas! (our #4 grandbaby is on the way!)

Debby said...

So cute, Roll Tide :)

Glimpses of Home - first quarter of 2021

I made a list of my 2021 goals that I wrote down in the back of my planner.  Its time to review that to see how I am doing! But, here are a ...