Saturday, June 21, 2014

A Baby Shower For Baby Jake!

Here are a few decorations I have been working on for Baby Jake's baby shower which is tomorrow.  The colors for the shower are blue and green with a Monster's Inc. theme.

Here's a name banner I made with bows on each end and twirly ribbons hanging from the ceiling.  One of the food tables will be in front of these decorations.


A onesie and baby washcloth bouquet:


A four wheeler made from diapers, a sippy cup, baby dishwasher basket, baby socks, and bib:


Here are a couple of pictures showing the process for making the four wheeler.








The internet is such a wonderful resource for finding directions for all kinds of things.  Directions for all of these things can be found on You Tube and Pinterest.  I even learned to make the bows shown above.  Those are the first I've ever made!


5 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Everything is so cute! Good job! I especially like the 4-wheeler--so fun and unique.

Denise said...

Love all the decorations!

Rhonda said...

You did great! I really like the blue and green color combo.

I agree that finding help on the internet is just amazing.

Auntie M said...

How cute everything is, Debbie.
This is the first day I have been on the computer since June 20.
We have been "away".

I trust that a good time was had by all at the shower on Sunday.

Little Penpen said...

Babies, babies, babies! We are truly at that 'season' of our lives , aren't we? Everything is so pretty, love the diaper tricks and I love love love your banner! I'll bet you guys had fun!

Glimpses of Home - first quarter of 2021

I made a list of my 2021 goals that I wrote down in the back of my planner.  Its time to review that to see how I am doing! But, here are a ...