Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday This and That

Time to return these to the library! With this many books out, if they are late just one day the fine could be quite large!



A friend requested three mug rugs to send to her three sisters who live in other states.



The field to the west of our home is planted in corn this year! Its already growing quite big and will soon be a temporary wind break and privacy screen. Do you remember that movie with Mel Gibson and his children and the aliens in the corn called "Signs"? I'll try not to think about it! :o)



The fields on the three other sides of our home are planted in cotton. So next Fall it will look snow all around us.

If you are as ready for the weekend as I am, then you are quite excited! I hope you have a good one.

2 comments:

Granny said...

The mug rugs are beautiful. The fields around us are still too wet for the farmers to even start plowing.

Auntie M said...

The cotton fields remind me of the years growing up about 4 miles from your farmhouse. The work was hard, but the fields surely did look cleaner after harvest than cotton fields do today!!!!

I doubt that you or your hubby ever 'picked cotton'.

Have a great week.

Glimpses of Home - first quarter of 2021

I made a list of my 2021 goals that I wrote down in the back of my planner.  Its time to review that to see how I am doing! But, here are a ...