Sunday, January 31, 2010

More Snow Day Sewing - Day Two



The sun is shining today and even though the temperature hasn't risen above freezing, the road in front of my house is just about clear. Despite the improved weather today, our power was off for three hours so the power company men could repair broken lines in another part of the county. AND you really, really need electricity to sew, so I didn't get as much done today as I had planned.

I'm still finding fabric combinations in my stash that I am pleased with.



I had been eyeing this fabric for a while not knowing how to use it. I went through my ribbon bag and came across this pink with black dots and decided this would make a cute purse. I love this one!

6 comments:

Lyn said...

Debbie, another beautiful bag! Love the pastel colors with the black.

Anonymous said...

OH NO Debbie!!!! You know how much I love pink and with the black it is beautiful.
Hugs,
Elizabeth

Donna said...

Beautiful, as usual. Love your Blog.

Mary L. Briggs said...

Very cute~I love those colors together! Yes, you need electricity for so many things~things you don't think about until it's off!

Simply Heart And Home said...

This is my first visit to your blog. Your bags are lovely! I am not a seamstress. That is definitely NOT my gift and I always appreciate those who sew such pretty things.

Have a lovely day.

Gina

Mom2fur said...

It's a perfect combination!

It's February...spring is just around the corner. I hope!

Glimpses of Home - first quarter of 2021

I made a list of my 2021 goals that I wrote down in the back of my planner.  Its time to review that to see how I am doing! But, here are a ...