Saturday, August 15, 2009

This Week's House List

This week I want to concentrate on working in my kitchen. You know how you go along cooking and doing dishes day in an day out and all of sudden you realize everything is really in need of thorough cleaning? Well my kitchen has reached that point.

This is my list. I plan to work on it all along, a few minutes here and a few minutes there. What doesn't get done will just go on the next list.

1. Clean oven
2. Clean burners and top of stove
3. Wipe down all counter tops
4. Wipe down all cabinets
5. Clean baseboard areas
6. Wipe down fronts of appliances
7. Clean refrigerator, inside and out.
8. Clean light fixtures
9. Mop Floor
11. Declutter
12. Check for cobwebs
13. Wash windows
14. Clean mini blinds and curtain
15. Vacuum under refrigerator and the coils
16. Clean sink area Flylady style.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats a long list, good luck. Keep us posted.
Have a great weekend.
Coleen

Little Penpen said...

Girl, I know what you mean. I need to do all that too... I did clean my oven really good this week. But I need to wipe down all the cabinets, counters, etc.

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

I know what you mean! I really need to clean my cabinets and my oven and my fridge!!

Manuela

Glimpses of Home - first quarter of 2021

I made a list of my 2021 goals that I wrote down in the back of my planner.  Its time to review that to see how I am doing! But, here are a ...