Thursday, November 13, 2008

Lunch Time Walgreens Results

I finally got time to go to Walgreens today at lunch and these are my deals:

2 boxes Kelloggs Raisin Bran cereal
2 boxes Kelloggs Smart Start Cereal
4 cans of Progresso Light Soups
2 bottles Coffee Mate Flavored refrigerated creamers
2 cans of Clabber Girl Baking Powder

I had $10.47 Walgreens savings, $6.00 Walgreens advertised savings, $8.20 MFG coupons. After mfg coupons and Walgreens coupons, I spent out of Pocket $10.66.

I received $2.00 Register Rewards for my next shopping trip. This will be good to apply toward items that can generate more register rewards or rebate items.

I could have done better except: 1. The store was out of Frosted Mini Wheats, so I couldn't use one more $1.00 coupon; 2. The store was out of the cake frostings that were on sale, so I didn't do that deal.

2 comments:

Lindy said...

You did great!

Thanks for the info on your great bargain of the Almay makeup. I sure wasn't thinking!

I meant to tell you,I'm glad you posted about the fried cornbread. I honestly have never heard of it in my neck of the woods. It looks really good. I'll have to give it a try!

Mary Ann said...

Good job! I did some of those same deals earlier this week. I think we used most of the same coupons! Yeah for free baking powder and cornstarch!

Glimpses of Home - first quarter of 2021

I made a list of my 2021 goals that I wrote down in the back of my planner.  Its time to review that to see how I am doing! But, here are a ...