Sunday, September 28, 2008

Easy Baby Shower Games


The baby shower I helped host yesterday was lots of fun. I was in charge of the games and found a free printable Baby Bingo Game online. Click here for the site: Baby Bingo

I printed three sets of the 15 bingo sheets, cut them out and put them on pastel colored cardstock that I already had on hand. The cardstock gave the pages a little stiffness so the player could easily mark her card. We wanted to play more than one bingo game, but it was easier to just continue calling out words while each player kept the card she was already working on. We continued on until we had three winners. Each winner took home a prize.

Another cute game we played was "guess how many jelly beans are in the baby bottles". I filled up two baby bottles with jelly beans and counted the number of jelly beans. As each person came in the door of the shower we wrote down their names on a name tag for them and also on a sheet of paper with their jelly bean guess. The winner was the person who came the closest, even if they went over the amount. Our winner was only one jelly bean off!

Of course, there was lots of food and presents for the new baby, too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Debbie, Glad you had a good time doing the shower. And, I bet the baby bingo game was fun. You will need to let me know what kind of shower food you serve at that time of day.

It was great to see Blake, even if it was for a brief time.

You are a talented lady, a frugal lady, a spiritual lady and a very good friend.

Love you, mljw

Glimpses of Home - first quarter of 2021

I made a list of my 2021 goals that I wrote down in the back of my planner.  Its time to review that to see how I am doing! But, here are a ...