Sunday, March 16, 2008

Saturday Sewing

More John Deere bags! My husband received orders for these two bags and I worked most of the day getting them ready. I would like to make two more just like them for him to have on hand to sell. We have a good partnership going on. He sells and I sew!



I also worked on this clothespin bag. It needs a few adjustments, but I've got my basic pattern now. I think I'll use this one in my sewing room for storage of notions, etc. In addition to clothespins, these bags make good storage for plastic grocery bags, socks, and all kinds of things.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deb, I already knew you were a gifted seamstress and that Blake is a terrific salesman. Talk about a team made in heaven!!!

Where in the world did you find that John Deere fabric?

mljw

Mom2fur said...

One thing I definitely want in my next home is a clothesline. I just never got one here. Then I can make a cute bag like you did.

I love the pink John Deere--too funny. And I like your idea to keep a jar for pins with a screw top. I think I'm going to start doing that by my machine so I can just drop them inside!

Little Penpen said...

The pink John Deere bag is the best! It is so feminine, yet has the tractor them going on. I would say those things would sell like hot cakes in this part of NC.

Glimpses of Home - first quarter of 2021

I made a list of my 2021 goals that I wrote down in the back of my planner.  Its time to review that to see how I am doing! But, here are a ...