Sunday, October 28, 2007

Babysitting and Sewing Update

GRANDMA, I LOVE YOU THIS MUCH!!!







My first babysitting experience with my new grandbaby was great. He is so sweet! He's two months old and is smiling and cooing constantly! He's just the right size to snuggle up in your arms while you rock him and just plain old love up on him, which I did the whole time I was there!!!

I haven't done any sewing this weekend. I just haven't been motivated enough to do any today. I've already had a nap, and I'm still hoping to do some sewing this afternoon!

3 comments:

Little Penpen said...

I told you that you wouldn't get any sewing done! LOL That baby felt too good in your arms, didn't he? He is absolutely gorgeous... growing like a weed!

Anonymous said...

Deb, I have just read your last week's blog entries. Always a joy, and I can just hear you talking. We really must go through my scrap fabric piles. You remind me of myself, especially when I was younger. The best attribute, however, is that you love my little brother so much. So do I!!

Anonymous said...

Oh he is so sweet and growing so quickly! I'm not surprised you didn't get any sewing done :)The baby days go by so quickly.... you've got to make the most of them. I must say, I'm looking forward to being a grandma, even though my eldest is only 13!! LOL!
Lv,
Joy

Glimpses of Home - first quarter of 2021

I made a list of my 2021 goals that I wrote down in the back of my planner.  Its time to review that to see how I am doing! But, here are a ...