Thursday, March 14, 2013

Cheap Spring Thrills

I'm not sure exactly how I'm going to use these Spring items that I picked up at the Dollar Store yesterday during my lunch break.  But, I have some ideas.


These colorful rocks can be incorporated into some kind of house plant and possibly in a Mason Jar.


The moss could be used with houseplants or on a wreath somehow.


I plan to use these delicate Spring flowers and bird's nests and eggs on a small grape vine wreath for indoor use.  I need to replace the winter one that's on the door of the dining room.


Happy Thursday!  Friday's a comin....

5 comments:

Little Penpen said...

Spring is in the air! Love your new things; can't wait to see what you do with them. I saw on Pinterest where you can tea stain dollar store flowers if they are too bright for using inside the house. I'm going to check out the flowers next time I'm there and give it a try!

Susannah said...

I love to do this stuff! All weekend I would be playing around with it all!

Rhonda said...

The bird nests are so cute, I am going to look for some at our store. Have fun with your goodies

Auntie M said...

Wonderful ideas. I need you at my house!

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

I love shopping the dollar store! The nests are so cute!

Glimpses of Home - first quarter of 2021

I made a list of my 2021 goals that I wrote down in the back of my planner.  Its time to review that to see how I am doing! But, here are a ...