Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!




I hope that all of you are having a joyous Christmas Eve!

This is an ornament I put together for my grandbaby's first Christmas for our tree. The frame is a cookie cutter, tied with a bow. I also cross stitched his name on regular cross stitch fabric and sewed it onto a store bought stocking I purchased at Cracker Barrel's after Christmas clearance last year. I had just found out my daughter was expecting. The baby has been really good all of his 4 months of life so Santa is going to fill his stocking with all kinds of baby goodies!

1 comment:

Little Penpen said...

oooh... I'll bet that little grandson will get all kinds of goodies from Santa! I think I have the same ornament just to the left of his ornament... isn't it a Hallmark? I won mine at a Christmas tea/ Ornament exchange a few years ago!

Glimpses of Home - first quarter of 2021

I made a list of my 2021 goals that I wrote down in the back of my planner.  Its time to review that to see how I am doing! But, here are a ...